We provide professional development opportunities for our employees and organizational effectiveness consultation for departments and work groups, and support Provost Shared Services initiatives to make USC a better place to work.
The Talent and Organizational Development (T&OD) team focuses on the development of leaders, staff, and teams by:
- Offering leadership development programs to train leaders on how to create a coaching culture and be effective coaches inside USC using the GROW coaching model.
- Providing consulting services to help organizations and teams improve. Our experienced Organizational Development (OD) Specialists are dedicated to assessing, researching, designing, delivering, and evaluating team and organization engagement in the areas of strategic planning, organizational assessments, change management, team development and performance improvement.
- Providing framework and facilitating goal setting, performance check-ins and year-end performance conversations processes based on departmental needs.
- Partnering with leads to create department competency and skills models, identifying career paths and supporting development planning.
Offering e-learning opportunities to help employees learn from anywhere while enhancing their personal knowledge and professional skills. (Coming Soon).
- Offering coaching services to help individuals gain awareness into their emotional and social functioning or Emotional Intelligence using EQi 2.0 or EQi 360.
Before you begin creating a req, you will need to know your Region Number and Account Number. If you do not know these details, you can find them through the Find My Region Number and Find My Account Number links under Resources on the right.
Once you have gathered all the necessary information, click the Create A New Req link under Resources on the right. After you submit the req, you will receive an email to submit the completed Job Code through.
Note: Clicking submit on the Req page acknowledges that you have already obtained all necessary approvals within your department and with your Senior Business Officer.