Our mission is to create and increase capabilities for USC employees at all levels, so they can be ready for current and future opportunities within the university. We also strive to support departments and teams in creating the work environment that energizes, motivates and engages our workforce.
We achieve this mission by:
- Providing the framework for and facilitating goal setting activities, performance check-ins and year-end performance conversations processes based on departmental needs.
- Offering training on soft skills designed to improve effectiveness in the workplace.
- Offering workshops on how to create a coaching culture and be an effective coach inside USC using the GROW coaching model.
- Providing consulting services to help organizations and teams improve. We can assess, design, and deliver solutions in the areas of change management, team development and performance improvement.
- Creating department competency and skills models, identifying career paths and supporting development planning with employees and leaders.
- Offering Emotional Intelligence assessment and coaching services to help individuals gain awareness into their emotional and social functioning.
In addition to the services listed above, we can also create customized solutions based on the individual and team requirements.
Before you begin creating a req, you will need to know your Region Number and Account Number. If you do not know these details, you can find them through the Find My Region Number and Find My Account Number links under Resources on the right.
Once you have gathered all the necessary information, click the Create A New Req link under Resources on the right. After you submit the req, you will receive an email to submit the completed Job Code through.
Note: Clicking submit on the Req page acknowledges that you have already obtained all necessary approvals within your department and with your Senior Business Officer.