In our ever globally competitive society, things are moving at the speed of light. In the Office of the Provost, we stay ahead of this curve by targeting diverse talent that possess unique experiences and abilities. The end result is a beautiful Trojan mosaic that mirrors our diverse student body and community at large!
To this end, Provost HR’s staffing office attends various career and social events that cater to underrepresented classes. Some of the events we have attended include:
- 10,000 Strong Veterans Career Summit at Los Angeles Trade Tech College – Hosted by the Mayor of Los Angeles, July 2015
- Los Angeles Community Job Fair at Dodger Stadium – Hosted by the Employment Development Department, March 2016
- Pac-12 Alumni and Veteran Online Career Fair – Hosted by USC’s Career Center, May 2016
- Vet Net Ally Event – Hosted by USC Student Affairs, September 2016
- Veterans Career Fair– Hosted by USC’s Career Center, November 2016