• Compensation is conducting a review of all positions within the Program and Project category for accuracy
• The position questionnaires collect the data required to do this review
• Provost HR is facilitating the collection and validation of the job duties as reported by incumbents
Now through November 2019 for Select Departments!
For instructions on how to complete the Position Questionnaire, refer to one of the items listed under the resources menu.
● Deadline Reached
Phase 2 (All departments besides USC Libraries)
● Launching 4/6
● Position Questionnaire (employee) due to HR by July 15th
● Position Questionnaire (manager) due to HR by September 25th
Phase 3 (USC Libraries only)
● To be launched 4/29
● Position Questionnaire (employee) due to HR by May 10th
● Position Questionnaire (manager) due to HR by May 17th
Before you begin creating a req, you will need to know your Region Number and Account Number. If you do not know these details, you can find them through the Find My Region Number and Find My Account Number links under Resources on the right.
Once you have gathered all the necessary information, click the Create A New Req link under Resources on the right. After you submit the req, you will receive an email to submit the completed Job Code through.
Note: Clicking submit on the Req page acknowledges that you have already obtained all necessary approvals within your department and with your Senior Business Officer.