Workday Recruiting is where hiring managers will be able to partner with the recruitment team to locate, hire, and onboard the very best talent for their businesses using a single system.
- Managers have ready access to applicant information
- Managers can perform tasks via mobile
- Managers can review applications and in some cases take action on candidates directly in Workday
As a hiring manager you have access to see your requisitions in workday. To access your requisition you will log on to workday, under recruiting you can see your open positions. Workday recruiting offers an entirely new experience for your hiring managers and candidates.
- Identify top talent, whether they are an external candidate or current employee
- Review candidates
- Analyze your current recruiting demands and identify where gaps may be in your talent supply
- Candidates can use social profiles such as linkedin, to improved the experience and reduce candidate drop-off
My Career Profile – this is for Internal candidates
Use this worksheet to start brainstorming what belongs on your career profile – to tell your story to the USC community as you explore career opportunities at USC, get “found” by USC recruiters and hiring manages, and build connections with the Trojan Family! The sections in cardinal populate your application when you apply for a USC job.
When you are ready to fill out your career profile, log in to Workday from the Employee Gateway (employee.usc.edu), click on your name in the top right corner, click on VIEW PROFILE and then click on the CAREER tab.
Your career profile is your introduction to the university community – so remember to keep it updated!
For additional support, visit your USC Career employees.usc.edu/training/career on the employee gateway
NOTE: that USC employees seeking new staff job opportunities at USC will now apply to jobs directly from within Workday
The Applicant Experience: Career Site
Internal and external application can access jobs on the USC careers page.
- Candidates can apply easily
- Complete candidate tasks , adding references, background screening
- Candidates can view previous applications
- Can apply using social media, such as Linked-in
- External candidates will create a candidate profile